Just a quick note to let you all know that tomorrow’s day trip will be postponed until a further date.
We have a problem with our kitchen sink( because of a mixer tap that is no longer functioning) . That will make a different travel plan and go to a large hardware store . It is better that we deal with this quickly so, our planned day trip is now out.
D & I thank you for your understanding. D said that we will go in July… To visit a certain beautiful château just outside of Paris. At least the time that we take care of our “mini château ” first 🙂
Do stay tuned for my upcoming entry in the WP weekly photo challenge (if I can break myself away from plumbing, that is…)
Happy weekend to all and see you soon.
Barb & Didier